Delicious Determinatino Delicious Determinatino

ummm

Yeh, needs sound, and the walking needs to be smoother, like maybe 10 frames, not 3? and i really had no idea what was going on.....

Re-Genesis Episode 2 Re-Genesis Episode 2

pretty good

It was pretty good, but i think it isnt your drawing skills that are in question, that it's your animating skills, but that's just practice!

klaycity:Lucky klaycity:Lucky

lets see

I like your buttons! annnnnnnnnnnd i think you need a better camera, it looked like old crappy youtube quality..... ya know? But yeh, pretty good im sure!

Theblueshyguy responds:

it was first on youtube and thankz

drawing an eye drawing an eye

ummmm.....

You probably should've made the song a tad shorter, it biggifies the file size! And also the preloader didn't work for me, it didn't appear until the game loaded?

masamu responds:

well,the song really useless,but hey,why learn when you can dance?

Super Hero Quiz Super Hero Quiz

A joke?

Hopefully a ......joke? gee i suck......... guess it's because i don't read comics..... aaaaanyway, needs music and sounds! Also, i liked the faces you drew! they were :D

SuperStache responds:

My uncle, Jay Brant drew the art, but I'm glad you like it all the same!
and don't worry, it's meant to be challenging, I suppose I was a little cruel with the scoring.

Miss World 2006 Dress Up Miss World 2006 Dress Up

wow!

That is a ton of stuff! But it needs music! and i never really found the appeal of dress up games......... so maybe ill give you an extra 2 points to try and balance bias?